"The smoothest linear in the game." " They make Cherry Blacks feel mushy."
Say hello to the famed Tangerines, or Tangies, from C³Equalz x TKC.
Featuring UHMWPE housings & a linear POM stem in the iconic orange/green colourway, these switches are incredibly popular and won't last long!
- 62g spring (light stem)
- 67g spring (dark stem)
- Linear switch with a 62 or 67g spring. These have a smooth keypress with no tactile bump.
- Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene housing. This material is used in places where the plastic is required to be extremely tough with high abrasion and wear resistance. Applications for this type of plastic span from joint replacement to marine structures for ship mooring.
- POM (polyoxymethylene) stem. Another staple in engineering thermoplastics and is known for low-friction capabilities and outstanding stability.
- Pre-lubed in factory – very light application. You can lube these switches on top of this.
- Designed by C³Equalz and manufactured by JWK